Background: Ohio Libraries Share: MORE is a collection of resources from both K–12 and Public libraries providing patrons with additional resources to fulfill both research and leisure needs. This can include books, CDs, DVDs, games, VHS tapes, etc from libraries statewide.
The State Library of Ohio is pleased to provide you with access to OLS: MORE. These tips will assist you in locating and requesting materials through the OLS: MORE collection.
Prior Checks: Have you checked the State Library Catalog and⁄or the OhioLINK Central Catalog to see if the item you want is available there? Please check for items in these online catalogs prior to using the OLS: MORE system.
OLS: MORE Usage Tips
- Go to OLS: MORE
Signing In: To begin, under the My Account Category select, Sign In. Enter your User ID. This is your entire bar code number located on the back of your library card. State Library bar code numbers begin with 26500, followed by nine unique digits (e.g. 26500123456789).
- DO NOT enter a password (skip this box).
- Select the State Library of OH from the pull down list as your Authentication Service.
- Search Results When searching, results will return many multiple entries for the same title, use the Merge Duplicates function to consolidate the results.
- Selecting Items: Select the one record (i.e. book, DVD movie, etc.) that gives you the most accurate description of the item you want. Please do not submit multiple requests for the same item.
- Delivery: Items received through OLS: MORE for State of Ohio employees will be forwarded directly to the employee's office; Ohio residents will be notified by phone or e-mail when an OLS: MORE item is available for pick-up. Please allow 1 – 2 weeks for your OLS: MORE item to be received at the State Library.
- Checking Item Status: Use the My Requests function to check the status of your requests after signing in.
- Borrowing Times Books borrowed through OLS: MORE circulate for 3 weeks with up to four 3 week renewals. Due to high demand, movies, DVDs or music CDs circulate for 3 weeks with no renewals.
Additional Help, Questions or Assistance: If you have any questions or are unable to login to OLS: MORE, please contact Patron and Catalog Services Department
by phone: 614–644–7061 or,
by e–mail: Circulation Help